Cooking styles : Cooking stoves in india : Cooking shows food network
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- A way of using language
- (style) designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A manner of doing something
- (style) make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- (style) manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
Cooking in Style
Cooking on an elegant stove definitely enhances the experience, and even makes the food taste more delicious!
Cooking by candlelight in a tent
Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania - A cook prepares some food bycandlelight in his tent.
cooking schools in nc
play cooking quest online
video of cooking recipes
thickening agents in cooking
best cooking magazine
cooking mama2 dinner with friends play online
fishing and cooking leveling guide
bethesda cooking school
cooking mama download for computer