Cooking Jumbo Shrimp
- Shrimp are swimming, decapod crustaceans classified in the infraorder Caridea, found widely around the world in both fresh and salt water. Adult shrimp are filter feeding benthic animals living close to the bottom. They can live in schools and can swim rapidly backwards.
- The characters in SpongeBob SquarePants were created by artist, animator and former marine biologist Stephen Hillenburg. In addition to the series' main cast, various celebrities have voiced roles in SpongeBob SquarePants.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Almond & Walnut Shrimp
- Toasted walnuts (1/2 cup)
- Sugar (1/8 cup)
- Splenda (1/8 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Paprika (2 tsp)
- Chili Powder (1 tsp)
Mix sugar, Splenda, salt & spices together.
Heat mixture in skillet until sugar dissolves (2-3 minutes)
Stir for additional 30 seconds to caramelize sugar.
Add walnuts and quickly coat with sugar mixture
Take out and place on parchment paper (so they won't clump together)
Break individual nuts apart and let cool.
- Jumbo or Collosal shrimp (1 to 1 1/2 cup)
- Almond flour (1/2 cup)
- Whole egg
- Egg whites (1/2 cup)
- Pepper (black)
- Olive oil (1/2 cup)
Peel & devein shrimp.
Whisk egg and egg whites together until frothy
Coat shrimp with egg mixture, then dip in almond flour.
Heat skillet on high heat, add 1/2 cup olive oil
When skillet is at high heat & oil is just beginning to smoke, place shrimp in skillet for approximately 5 minutes, turning once half way.
- Mayonnaise (2 Tbsp)
- Milk 2% (2 Tbsp)
- Splenda (1 Tbsp)
Whisk together, spoon on top of shrimp.
Latin Themed Dinner- Shrimp with Chimichurri sauce
i made this. i wanted to have jumbo shrimp but couldnt find any fresh ones anywhere, so i got frozen "colassal" shrimp from trader joes and after cooking them, they shrank so small to the size of cocktail shrimp! geez!
shrimp, oregano, salt, pepper, olive oil
for chimichurri sauce: garlic, fresh parsley leaves, oregano, red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper
cooking beef from frozen
indian cooking dal
japanese cooking videos
pomace olive oil for cooking
cooking rock lobster
chiang mai cooking
rational cooking systems
sugar substitute cooking
cooking books free