Cooking Games Bush - Cool Kids Cooking
Cooking Games Bush
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- shrub: a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- bush-league: not of the highest quality or sophistication
- A shrub or clump of shrubs with stems of moderate length
- A woman's pubic hair
- provide with a bushing
- A thing resembling such a shrub, esp. a clump of thick hair or fur
Tag . . . I'm it!
EXPLORED #161, July 28, 2009
I was tagged by DGM Dino & lucyndskywdiamonds . . .
List 10 things that your friends may or may not know about you, but that are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you. Post a picture in your stream with the 10 facts and list your tagged people :)
Hmmm . . . 10 things about me? So, what "10" things don't you already know about me other than I too am a Flickr addict . . . let me see . . .
1. The hubs and I will be celebrating our 20th wedded bliss next month.
2. I love the sound and smell of the ocean . . .
3. I Love to eat more than I love to cook. :-)
4. I make friends easily. ;-)
5. I love the simple things in life . . .
6. I prefer Peet's Coffee over Starbucks.
7. My family and friends mean the world to me . . .even the ones in Flickr land!
8. I have a temper . . . seriously! Grrrr! ;-) Ever heard of "road rage?" Just kidding!
9. I don't like the siren from an ambulance to this day . . . stems way back when I was in 1st grade . . . as I was walking home, an ambulance with its siren in full blast scared the living daylights out of me that I ran behind a bush . . . when it passed I went on my merry way. (BTW . . my mom ran late in picking me up and all the kids had already left the school yard so I walked home. . .) Do you sense being "traumatized?" :-)
10. I fall asleep easily in the car . . .not driving of course. LOL!
This time I'm going to tag those that made a recent comment on my stream . . . see, that's what you guys get . . :-)
3) Wishard of Oz
4) Cat Johnson
6) Mang Maning
I "spared" those that I knew have already been tagged . . ;-)
Breakfast in the Bush
Our tour guide told us that we would skip breakfast so that we could take a morning hike instead. Then, a couple hours into our hike, they surprised us by leading us to a place where the crew had set up a dining table and cooking facilities in the middle of the bush. They served us pancakes and made-to-order omelettes.
does cooking food destroy nutrients
kirkland spiral ham cooking instructions
types of cooking oil
pittsburgh cooking classes
conversion table for cooking